National Breweries Plc is Zambia’s leading producer and distributor of Traditional African Beer. Our affiliation to Delta Beverages gives our employees a sense of pride and that of belonging to one of the biggest international brewing companies in the world. The Company offers opportunities for all to learn develop and grow, whilst offering challenging career opportunities for lateral or vertical advancement.
We are therefore inviting applications to fill the following vacant positions:
HUMAN RESOURCES ADMINISTRATION OFFICER (NORTH)
Reporting to the Human Resources Business Partner the successful candidate will be accountable for the
- Implementing the provisions of the collective agreement and conditions of employment in the promotion of harmonious employee relations
- Interpreting all grievance and disciplinary procedures to ensure fair and timely resolution of all cases
Liaising with management and union executives through co-ordination of formal and informal meetings such as joint management/ union consultative meetings
- Resolving all human related claims brought against the company before legal action is resorted to
- Administering of procedures and policies regarding leave, advances, loans and other benefits to conform to the conditions of service
- Organizing employee functions such as long service awards ceremony and annual staff party
- Updating all employee records relating personal information, leave loans, etc
- Compiling of monthly reports on manpower statistics and other employee related issues for management
This job is particularly suitable for candidates who meet the following minimum requirements
- University graduate in Human Resources Management or equivalent
- Full Grade twelve certificate with at least 6 Credits Mathematics, English and Science Inclusive.
- Two years’ experience in a related field
- Ability to communicate well, customer centric and should have a clean record
- Team player
- Sober mind, self-starter physically fit and honest
Interested persons should forward their applications and CV’s to the Human Resources Business Partners Office not later than 17 August 2018.
The Human Resources Business Partner National Breweries Plc Shake shake Road PO Box 35135 Lusaka
Email address: firstname.lastname@example.org
(Only shortlisted candidates will be communicated to)