ASSISTANT ACCOUNTANT (INTERN)
- Prepare and raise payments to suppliers.
- Coordinate banking and issue receipts.
- Update cashbooks as required.
- Prepare bank, petty cash, creditor and debtor reconciliations.
- Raise purchase orders, goods received notes and invoices on the SAGE ERP system.
- Pass Monthly JV for all accounting purposes.
- Prepare monthly returns for NAPSA and ZRA.
- Reconcile supplier and customer accounts .
- Prepare month-end accounts in the templates provided.
- Prepare month-end payroll and adjust all necessary deductions.
- Grade twelve school certificate or General Certificate of Education (GCE) equivalent.
- Degree in Accountancy, ,Business Administration, ACCA Level 3 and any other Related courses.
- Excellent computer skills in Microsoft and excel.
OTHER SKILLS AND ATTRIBUTES
- High level of integrity and Honesty.
- Reporting skills.
- Planning and organizing skills.
- Self starter.
- Ability to provide feedback on a frequent basis to supervisor.
Only candidates who meet the above role specifications and competencies should apply enclosing their detailed CVs and certificates as on document (including three referees with their email). Daytime and reachable mobile numbers should be clearly stated.
Application to be sent to the following email address: [email protected]
Closing date for applications is November 6th 2016