Qualifications and Experience
Postgraduate university degree in any of the following disciplines: Public Health, Medicine, Sociology, Demography, Gender, International Relations, International Development, Economics, Public Administration, Management or other related field.
Knowledge and Experience:
- 7 years of increasingly responsible professional experience in public administration and international development including programme designing, appraising and management; of which at least 5 years in the field of population and development, sexual and reproductive health or humanitarian at the international level
- Demonstrated ability to refine programme design to ensure alignment of organizational programme objectives to national priorities/capacities
- Experience at national and international level in advocacy and policy dialogue
- Excellent media/communication skills to foster engaged partnerships and to maintain political partnerships in the assigned country
- Proven ability to lead teams to achieve demonstrable and high quality results
- Experience in international development, particularly in the mandate of UNFPA and dedication to the principles of the United Nations;
- Field experience is essential; experience from a developing, humanitarian context is an asset.
Fluency in English. Depending on the duty station, another UN language such as French, Spanish, Chinese, Arabic, Portuguese or Russian, may be required.Submit your CV and Application on Company Website : Click Here