- Analyze and review financial data to ensure proper project accounting is carried out and preparation of donor and monthly internal financial reports to the Project Leader.
- Efficient and effective project administration and budget management support to the project team.
- Prepare accurate budget for projects and ensure that budgets are in line with donor guidelines and WorldFish full cost recovery.
- Obtain clearances from HQ and preparation of partner and consultancy contracts in line with donor budget and WorldFish standard legal clauses.
- Setting up project in the ERP (OCS) system prior to grant start up and ensure accuracy of project data.
- Responsible for updating and maintaining all project data in the various master files in OCS.
- On time FTE and budget revisions as and when required to avoid project under or overspending.
- Assist Project Leaders to monitor project’ deliverables are completed on time to avoid delay in reporting.
- Ensure that payments to partners and consultants are on time, according to the payment schedules and in line with the outputs stipulated in the contracts.
- Management of Partner contracts and monitoring of financial activities including advances to partners to ensure they are as per agreement and in line with donor rules and regulations.
- Coordinate with internal and external auditors to meet project audits whether interim or year-end audit objectives.
- Coordinate and act as lead resource, guide and mentor for training finance and project staff in donor requirements, budgeting and costing and grant management related policies and procedures as per WorldFish and Donor rules and regulations.
Desired Skills and Experience:
- A Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting, or membership with a professional accountancy body ACCA, CIMA or ZICA.
- At least 2 to 3 years of accounting experience with NGO or Project Finance Management support and donor funding experience.
- Financial Accounting & Reporting (using an ERP system such as Oracle, SAP or ABW), Data Analytics (via Microsoft Excel) and including supervisory skills.
- Proficient in written and spoken English.
- Ability to effectively work in a multicultural team environment.
- Show good self-initiative, pro-active and able to work independently.
- A good team player i.e. able to work with all levels of staff (in Country Office as well as HQ)
This is a Nationally Recruited Staff (NRS) position with annual salary ranging between ZMW 205,000 – ZMW 225,000 per annum. WorldFish’s NRS shall receive comprehensive benefits including (but not limited to) insurance coverage for staff and eligible dependents, and pension / provident fund contribution.Submit your CV and Application on Company Website : Click Here