Accounting & Commercial Studies Teacher
All members of staff will report to the School Principal.
- Must be a Christian.
- Must be a degree holder with at least 2 years teaching experience or a diploma holder with at least 3 years teaching experience
- Must have a track record of good results.
- Must be able to teach both junior and senior secondary classes and must be familiar with both IGCSE and GCE-O-Level syllabus.
- Computer literacy is a necessary qualification.
- Must be ready to start work immediately.
- Must be preferably older than 30 Years of age.
IMPORTANT: Prior to submitting your application, be sure to call +260977298348 for a phone interview.
DO NOT EMAIL YOUR APPLICATION DOCUMENTS!!!!!
APPLICATION DOCUMENTS SHOULD BE PHYSICAL COPIES AND THEY MUST BE SUBMITTED IN PERSON TO THE SCHOOL. EMAILED APPLICATIONS WILL NOT BE CONSIDERED.
Candidates who meet the above criteria should send applications, together with their CVs and copies of certificates and academic qualifications to the addresses indicated below or bring them in person to Chalo Trust School located next to Hybrid Poultry Farm in Chamba Valley.
The Principal Chalo Trust School P.O. Box 35241, Lusaka