- Manage large data sets of pipeline and portfolio information to develop insightful analysis for management, investor relations and SME clients
- Partner with deal teams and other SME stakeholders to understand the performance of the SME operations over a specific period, providing senior leadership analysis that facilitates investor screening and operational decision making
- Day to Day client meetings, collecting specific operational data and updating spreadsheet
- Weekly reporting on key dependencies, constraints, assumptions, risks and issues relating to the SME operations
- Monthly presentation on the evaluation of companies SME internal processes, offering strategic implementation using change management.
- Performing ad-hoc activities as requested by the management team.
- Bachelor’s degree in Finance, Accounting, Economics or a related field
- Sell Side Corporate finance experience; VC buy side and/or private equity experience preferred.
- Familiarity with investment funds and private markets
- Advanced proficiency financial modelling and MS Office applications, particularly Excel to include formulae, data manipulation, data analysis, spreadsheet controls and good practice
- Excellent relationship building
- A clear communicator with excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent time and project management skills with the ability to build strong cross-functional relationships and work collaboratively
- Inquisitive nature, attention to detail, diligence and a good attitude
- Methodical, self-starter, hands-on
- Strong analytical, organizational & administrative skills