In March 2013, First Quantum Minerals acquired Inmet Mining Corporation, a Canadian-based mining company primarily producing copper and zinc from mines in Finland, Spain and Turkey, with also a major copper deposit under development in Panama, known as Cobre Panama. The combination of the First Quantum and Inmet assets has created one of the world’s leading copper producers with a geographically diversified portfolio of high-quality operations and development projects in eight countries across five continents.
With a strategic plan to produce more than 1 million tonnes per annum of copper within five years, the Company is poised to become the largest, widely-held pure-play copper producer and one of the top five copper producers in the world.
Key Duties and Responsibilities
- Manage up to date indexed physical shipping document archive
- To coordinate electronic archive accessible links from pronto and searchable by bill of entry reference purchase order number and other criteria ad determined
- Manage up to date indexed electronic pre- alert document archive searchable by criteria to be determined.
- Degree or Diploma in relevant field an added advantage
- Full grade school certificate
- Minimum 3 years working experience in a similar will be an added advantage.
Experience and Skills
- Efficient in microsoft word, outlook, excel and pronto
- Ability to multi task and prioritize duties
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Familiarity with customs clearing regulation and practice
- Familiarity with practices, processes and procedures throughout the logistics chin
Key Behavioral Skills:
- Must have be a fast leaner
- Ability to multi-task, prioritize and work efficiently
- Must be thorough and pay attention to details
- Ability to communicate effectively
- Flexibility to adapt to all situations and work varied hours
- Ability to work independently, self –starter and energetic
- Must be a team player
- Must be willing to adapt to the new environment
Applications close: 22 Apr 2019 FLE Daylight TimeSubmit your CV and Application on Company Website : Click Here