Are you an A-player, highly motivated, energetic, and hard-working individual, with a passion for customer service? Then you are what we are looking for to fill this role.
To be successful in this role, you should have previous experience managing the operation of a store (or number of stores) while taking accountability for reaching targets. You should also be able to remotely supervise a team of salespeople and set profitable goals. Our ideal candidate should combine excellent communication skills with a strategic mindset.
The Right-Fit candidate will:
- Create regional sales plans and quotas in alignment with business objectives
- Support Store Managers with day-to-day store operation
- Evaluate store and individual performances
- Report on regional sales results
- Forecast quarterly and annual profits
- Identify hiring needs, select and train new salespeople
- Prepare and review the annual budget for the area of responsibility
- Analyze regional market trends and discover new opportunities for growth
- Address potential problems and suggest prompt solutions
- Participate in decisions for expansion or acquisition
- Suggest new services/products and innovative sales techniques to increase customer satisfaction.
- Proven work experience as a Regional Sales Manager, Area Manager or similar senior sales role
- Ability to measure and analyze key performance indicators (ROI and KPIs)
- Familiarity with CRM software
- Understanding of store operations
- Ability to lead and motivate a high performance sales team
- Excellent communication skills
- Strong organizational skills with a problem-solving attitude
- Availability to travel as needed
- BSc degree in Sales, Business Administration or relevant field.
If this is YOU, Yalelo wants to hear from you today!!!
This is a full-time position and the successful candidate must be available to work weekdays and weekends. The position is Primarily based in Lusaka, but will require frequent travel around the country.
To apply, follow the link: Job Application – Area Sales Manager South
NOTE: Yalelo does not require any fees nor do we use any agents in our recruitment process