Position: Executive Personal Assistant
- Support the director in ensuring effective Business Management and attainment of the strategic agenda.
- Managing key strategic activities in the Director’s office ensuring timely delivery on agreed commitments.
- Ensuring effective event management.
- Help the director to make the best use of his time by dealing with secretarial and administrative tasks.
- Be the director’s first point of contact with people from both inside and outside the organisation.
- Devising and maintaining office systems, including data management and filing.
- Arranging travel, visas and accommodation and, occasionally, travelling with the Director to take notes or dictation at meetings or to provide general assistance during presentations.
- Screening phone calls, enquiries and requests, and handling them when appropriate.
- Organising and maintaining diaries and making appointments.
- Dealing with incoming email, faxes and post, often corresponding on behalf of the manager.
- Carrying out background research and presenting findings.
- Producing documents, briefing papers, reports and presentations.
- Organising and attending meetings and ensuring the director is well prepared for meetings.
- Liaising with clients, suppliers and other staff.
- Responsible for expense planning and budgets.
- Taking on some of the director’s responsibilities and working more closely with management.
- Being involved in decision-making processes.
- Grade twelve (12) Certificate
- Advanced Certificate in Secretarial/ Business Administration or any relevant field
- Must be between 25 and 30 years old.
- Minimum of 2 years work experience
- Understanding of company’s business model and strategy
- Exceptional written and oral communication skills
- Good organisational and time management skills
- Excellent interpersonal skills and attention to details
- Honesty and reliability
- Discretion and an understanding of confidentiality issues
Applications should be e-mailed to [email protected]. Please indicate the job title in the subject of your e-mail and use your full name and the job title you are applying for as the filename of your application. Application should consist of your letter and CV only, in a single document. Hand delivered or posted applications will not be accepted and closing date for accepting an application is 14/09/2018.
Note that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.