VACANCY: Business Intelligence Support Analyst
LEVEL: Senior Officer
LOCATION: Lusaka, HQ
To strategically plan through regular analysis of the company performance in order to achieve optimal goals by making relevant and realistic projections based on market increased knowledge of the telecommunications industry and the macro-economy. To Provide Centralized data and answers to all requests for business information purposes to local management and Group.
REPORTING TO THE BUSINESS INTELLIGENCE AND REVENUE PLANNING SENIOR MANAGER, THE MAIN DUTIES ARE:
- Analyze Revenue and Marketing data to help the businesses to achieve the Targeted Revenue
- Correct and timely generation of revenue and traffic reports
- Assist in Developing & implementing automated reports to replace manual standard reports as they come on board
- Assist in Designing and running effective queries
- Ability to track handsets by model and type on the network with vendor assisted or internal software tools.
- Resolves SQL optimization problems and coordinates information system engineering priorities
- Organize and perform marketing reporting into the share drive, monitoring and analysis.
Educational Qualification & Functional/Technical Skills
- Minimum of a Degree in Computing or Information Systems
- At least 2 years’ experience in an IT Environment.
- Works independently and with a high level of flexibility and assessment
- Good knowledge of IT objectives and strategies.
- Shell Scripting
- Unix Environment
- MS SQL Server
Sharing is Caring! Click on the Icons Below and Share
Suitable candidates are invited to apply by sending through their CV’s to [email protected]
Closing date for receiving applications is Wednesday, 13th November, 2019.