Other tasks include:
- planning publicity strategies and campaigns
- writing and producing presentations and press releases
- dealing with enquiries from the public, the press, and related organisations
- organising and attending promotional events such as press conferences, open days, exhibitions, tours and visits
- speaking publicly at interviews, press conferences and presentations
- providing clients with information about the progress of the bridge project and analysing media coverage
- commissioning or undertaking relevant Social coperate responsibilies with clients, managerial and journalistic staff about budgets, timescales and objectives.
Shall be an aid with managing the payroll system and attendance of employees on site.
- 28 years and above
- Must be able to operate Microsoft word and excel
- Candidates with journalism experience will have an added advantage
Should posses a diploma or degree in Public Realtions ,Journalism with atleast 2 years experience.
Please note that only Female Candidates are encouraged to apply.Submit your CV to [email protected]