Company: Coca-Cola Beverages Zambia
Job Type: Permanent
Location – Town / City: Lusaka
Location – Country: Zambia
Coca-Cola Beverages Zambia represents the world’s most cherished trademark and invests in the most exciting events. Our Zambia operations currently have the following opportunity available for dynamic individuals with energy and initiative, keen to impact from the outset. This position reports to the Southern Region Finance Director.
Key Duties & Responsibilities
- Formulating Country Financial Strategies
- Formulating Financial best practice guidelines/policies and ensuring compliance with international standards
- Planning and controlling of annual budgets and plans and the monitoring of performance against these plans
- Primary focus on corrective action and the successful implementation of these actions, monitored on a monthly basis
- Manage internal & external audit routines
- Control & Maintain Statutory requirements
- Manage the company’s Financial month and year end.
Skills, Experience & Education
- Strategic Financial Management Skills
- Degree in accountancy with professional accountancy qualification such as CA/ACCA/CIMA qualification with 5 years’ relevant financial experience in the FMCG industry
- A thorough knowledge of accounting principles; tax law regulations; foreign exchange accounting; financial processes and systems.
- Experience managing policies and the chart of accounts
- SAP or similar ERP experience
- Strong knowledge on Statutory requirements