VACANCY: Geo Market Planning & Analysis Lead
LOCATION: Lusaka, HQ
To Perform complex overall business planning that involves the development and coordination of commercial business plans which ensures timely network rollout, accurate forecasting, customer centric network quality monitoring, and the overall tracking of adherence to agreed commercial plans.
REPORTING TO THE REVENUE & MARKET PLANNING SENIOR MANAGER, THE MAIN DUTIES ARE:
- Participate in the annual AOP exercise
- Plan and Participate in new and existing site surveys.
- Cross functional management of location based activities with Zonal Business Managers where this concerns giving insights on site performance pre and post site commission.
- Using tools such as “Landscan” and other geo marketing tools, provide detailed justification why sites should be deployed in suggested areas.
- Subscriber reporting and tracking through micro level analysis of Site performance
- Summarize site analytics into monthly and weekly performance
- Manage human resources where they are assigned for a permanent or temporal basis.
Educational Qualification & Functional/Technical Skills
- Degree in Geometric Engineering/Business Administration/Geography/Demography/Computer Science
- Diploma/Certificate in Finance/Project Management (optional)
- At least 3 years of marketing experience (preferably product management) in Telecom. Cross functional exposure in other Business areas like Finance is a plus and need not necessarily be in the Telecom field.
- Experience in Data mining and Business analytics
- Overall experience 2-5 years
- Business awareness
- Strong analytical skills and problem solving skills
- Excellent planning skills
- High personal standards and goal oriented
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Excellent and effective communications skills, both orally and in writing
- Excellent presentation skills
Sharing is Caring! Click on the Icons Below and Share
Suitable candidates are invited to apply by sending through their CV’s to [email protected]
Closing date for applications is Wednesday 13th November, 2019.