1. Develop, implement, monitor and evaluate HR strategies and initiatives aligned with the overall business strategy such as the;
a) Workforce Planning (Establishments)
b) Disciplinary and Grievance Procedure
c) Performance Management Systems
d) Training and Development
e) Talent Management Systems
f) Succession Planning
g) Recruitment, Selection and On-boarding
h) Employee Engagement & Satisfaction
i) Human Resource Development Plan.
j) Remuneration, Benefits & Rewards
2. Identify HR implications of new business goals and objectives.
3. Formulation, analysis and reporting of numerous HR Metrics.
4. Achieve financial objectives of the department by anticipating requirements; submitting information for budget preparation; scheduling expenditures; monitoring costs; analysing variances.
5. Ensure legal compliance and reduce the organisations risk exposure by keeping abreast of and implementing applicable statutory requirements such as adhering to labour laws, payment of NAPSA, and payment of Worker’s Compensation.
6. Lead the HR Team.
7. Ensure payroll is processed on time and accurately.
8. Ensure all company immigration needs are processed and communicated in a timely and efficient manner.
9. Effectively handle staff transitions and terminations
10. Champion an organisational culture that aligns with organisations winning ambition.
11. Manage Industrial and Employee Relations
12. Advise leadership team on people issues.
13. Routine Activities such as file maintenance, signing contracts and letters, and numerous meetings.
14. Any other duties as may be directed by Management
Submit your CV to [email protected]