The University seeks to recruit suitably qualified individuals for the position of an IT Assistant on a Full time basis.
- Setting up and maintaining account – User administration
- Maintaining system both Desktops & Laptops
- Verification of peripherals and ensure they are working properly
- Quickly arrange repair for hardware in occasion of hardware failure
- Monitor system performance and send a report to the IT Administrator
- Create file systems under the guidance and supervision of IT Administrator
- Install software under the guidance and supervision of IT Administrator
- Create a backup and recovery as per the policy
- Monitor network communication under the guidance and supervision of IT Administrator
- Update system as soon as new version of OS and application software comes out under the guidance and supervision of IT Administrator
- Implement the policies for the use of the computer system and network
- Setup security policies for users. A system admin
- Must have a strong grasp of computer security
- Must Posses Either a Diploma or Degree in Computer Science or Any IT Related Course.
- Any nationality between the age 25 to 35
- Must have experience of working in a busy work environment for at least 3 years .
- Must have experience in networking, configurations and programming.
Knowledge and skills
- Networking- Network Configuration and troubleshooting.
- Hardware – Desktop, Laptop and Printer repair, Maintenance, and Configuration.
- Operating Systems (Microsoft windows Family OS, and Linux Systems.
- Strong understanding of professional software development, and software optimization.
- Methods, and Facilities for Computer Information Protection.