1. LEGAL DOCUMENTS: Assist in the preparation of legal documents and letters as required and ensure that these are accurate and legally sound
2. MANAGEMENT MEETINGS: Assist in providing accurate legal advice on less complex matters to managers and staff to ensure that decisions taken are legally
3. RESEARCH: Carry out research into legal issues and prepare reports on to support decision making
4. DOCUMENT FILLING: To assist with statutory fillings at Ministry of Lands, PACRA,ZRA
5. REPORTS: Prepare reports on findings and outcomes of research
6. POLICIES: Coordinates the implementation of technical policies and programmes of the LS-MFEZ.
EDUCATION /PROFESSIONAL QUALIFICATIONS
- Bachelors in Law from a reputable University
- Excellent Communication Skills
- Ability to manage time and prioritize tasks
- Should possess excellent drafting skills
- Skilled in taking initiatives and being proactive
All applications should be addressed to Human Resource and Administration Officer and submitted to [email protected] by the 17th July 2020.
The Lusaka South Multi Facility Economic Zone is committed to providing equal employment opportunities without discrimination on basis of colour, tribe, race, religion, belief, gender, disability, marital status, ethnicity