Bricklayers (No. Required: 4 – Permanent & Pensionable Contract)
To construct manholes and manhole covers, carry out sewer connections and any other construction works.
- Repairs sewer network by reconstructing damaged manholes and replacing sewer lines.
- Professionally connects new sewer lines to increase sewerage coverage.
- Professionally completes scheduled works and effectively utilises construction materials in adherence with construction ethics.
Qualifications and Experience
- Grade Twelve School Certificate or equivalent
- Craft Certificate in Bricklaying and Plastering.
- Three years’ experience in construction industry
- Achievement oriented
- Ability to work under pressure
Lusaka Water and Sewerage Company values the provision of equal employment opportunities. Therefore, women, men and persons with disability are all encouraged to apply.
All applications together with photocopies of certificates, detailed curriculum vital should reach the Director Human Resources and Administration no later than 14th December 2018.
Lusaka Water and Sewerage Company Limited Plot No. 871, Katemo Road Rhodes Park Post Office Box 50198 Lusaka
Applications can also be posted electronically to [email protected] before 17.00 hours on the closing date.