Laboratory Technicians (No. Required: 2 – Permanent & Pensionable Contract)
Routine sampling, and physical, chemical and bacteriological analysis of domestic and industrial wastewater
- Scheduled sampling and analysing of waste water from treatment plants.
- Scheduled sampling and analysing of waste water from industries.
- Carrying out internal quality controls from sampling through analysis to data entry, to produce valid data regarding equipment calibration, and blanks and standards analysis.
- Precise recording of analytical results.
- Carrying out all laboratory works in conformity with standard operating procedures.
Qualifications and Experience
- Grade Twelve School Certificate or equivalent
- Diploma in Laboratory Science, Chemical Engineering or equivalent.
- Three years’ of relevant experience in water and sanitation laboratory.
- Achievement oriented
- Ability to work under pressure
Lusaka Water and Sewerage Company values the provision of equal employment opportunities. Therefore, women, men and persons with disability are all encouraged to apply.
All applications together with photocopies of certificates, detailed curriculum vital should reach the Director Human Resources and Administration no later than 14th December 2018.
Lusaka Water and Sewerage Company Limited Plot No. 871, Katemo Road Rhodes Park Post Office Box 50198 Lusaka
Applications can also be posted electronically to [email protected] before 17.00 hours on the closing date.