LOCATION: HEAD OFFICE – NDOLA
The Revenue Officer will be responsible for revenue control process from start to finish; billing, credit control, management reporting and customer relations management. The Officer will ensure the Company receives payments for goods and services and records these transactions accordingly. The incumbent will secure revenue by verifying and posting receipts and resolving any discrepancies.
- Timely and accurate billing
- Generate invoices and account statements
- Perform account reconciliations
- Maintain accounts receivable files and records
- Produce monthly statements for customers
- Investigate and resolve any irregularities or enquiries
- Ensure the timely collection of monies due to the company
- Monitor and report on deviations from credit standards
- Conduct credit checks on all customers, establish credit limits
- Maintain a database of all corporate clients
- Obtain a complete member list and keep it updated
- Communicate any changes with corporate clients to sites
- Supervise receivables and billing officers
- Any other assignments in line with the job as may be assigned from time to time
REQUIRED TECHNICAL SKILLS, TRAINING & EXPERIENCE
- ACCA stage two (2) or ZICA licentiate or degree in accounts / finance
- Must be a member of ZICA
- 3-4 years accounts receivables or general accounting experience
- Experience in Sage pastel (added advantage)
- Excellent written and verbal communication and strong organisational skills
- Detail orientation
- Open to change and willing to learn new skills
- Ability to follow up on pending issues, meet deadlines and multi-task
To apply go to www.marybeggclinic.bamboohr.com/jobs and attached a detailed Curriculum Vitae (we will ask for original certificates and registrations if called for interview).
Closing date: 31st August 2018.
Only candidates meeting the minimum requirements will be shortlisted and contacted. If you do not hear from us within 3 weeks after the closing date, kindly assume that your application was not successful.