Monitoring and Evaluation Officer
The role of the Assistant Manager is to coordinate, monitor and evaluate the sub-projects within the Project. The resource will perform the following duties:-
- Assist in the development and/or finalization of the project Work Plan and keep it updated in accordance with project activities and timeframes as relevant.
- The M&E officer will be responsible for designing and implementing the M&E activities of the Project;
- Review the quality of existing data in the project subject areas, the methods of collecting it, and the degree to which it will provide good baseline statistics for impact evaluation
- Develop baseline data for each project component and for all project indicators.
- With collaborating partners, review their existing approaches and management information systems and agree on any required changes, support and resources.
- Gathering of relevant project data and has to produce information to be presented for review by the management
- Tracking the overall status of those projects
- Maintain relevant project data in various systems pertaining to capacity, new opportunities and general project records
- Oversee the upkeep of project documents to ensure they’re fit for use
- Assist the Project Manager in preparing Quarterly/Annual reports on project progress and will monitor the project activities on a regular basis;
- Develop and maintain the MIS of the Project and take responsibility for the collection & analysis of different data in relation to the project activities.
Qualifications and experience
- Degree in Business or Social Sciences and a Professional or academic qualification in Project Management
- At least 5years experience in a project environment
- Influencing skills and using those skills to drive change and add value
- Strong execution skills to achieve the targets to the Project.
- Research and analysis skills
- Ability to think clearly and assess matters quickly and to solve problems on short notice
- Valid drivers’ Licence
Interested individuals who meet the specified requirements can send their application letter and curriculum vitae ONLY to [email protected] before close of business on Friday 10th July 2020. Please indicate the position that you are applying for in the subject line.
Note that only those who meet the above requirements will be considered.