- Management of debtors and creditors accounts to ensure they reconcile with respective statements.
- Preparation, presentation and management of assigned unit budgets in order to ensure accurate resource allocation and utilisation.
- Day to day management of the fixed assets records to ensure appropriate accounting in the books of accounts;
- Management of inventory using best inventory management practices in order to ensure accurate and true reflections of inventory levels.
- Supervises the work developed by subordinates to ensure accurate and timely reporting.
- Managing monthly deadlines and reporting for assigned areas to ensure all work outputs are on time and as per schedule.
- Attending to welfare of subordinates and other staff matters (including coaching and mentoring) in order to ensure a highly motivated ,productive and competent team thereby contributing to departmental and company goals.
QUALIFICATIONS OTHER REQUIREMENTS
- Finance and Accounting Degree or Professional Qualification – ACCA/CIMA/ZICA Professional finalist
- Valid membership with the Zambia Institute of Certified Accountants (ZICA) without a criminal record.
- Minimum three (2) years hands on experience in a financial reporting function in a fast paced environment.
- External auditing experience would be an added advantage.
- Team player and able to handle pressure with high attention to detail.
- Knowledge and good understanding of ACCPAC/SAGE Pastel is an added advantage.
- Must have high desire for goal accomplishment with good enumeration and analytical skills.
- Excellent computer skills especially Microsoft Excel.
- Ability to generate and present budgets for strategic business units;
Interested persons who feel that they have the commitment and drive to meet the challenge of this role should forward their application and detailed CV’s stating current roles, not later than Friday 12th October, 2018 by close of business, to: The Head of Human Capital at [email protected].