The Agency is inviting applications from suitably qualified and experienced individuals to fill the following position:
- Prepare Annual Procurement Plans for the Agency
- Ensure that Payments are made for orders raised.
- Prepare purchase orders for submission to prospective suppliers.
- Develop and implement Purchasing and Contract Management Instructions.
- Review Purchase Orders Claim and contracts to ensure conformity to the Zambia Public Procurement Authority Act.
- Review Purchase Orders for accuracy before approval.
- Interview Suppliers in order to determine product availability and terms of sale
- Negotiate conditions of sale, establish credit facilities and obtains assurance for the supply of materials through agreements.
- Prepare and submit periodical reports on purchasing and supply activities.
- Prepare reports regarding market conditions and merchandise cost.
Qualifications and Relevant Skills:
- Full Grade 12 Certificate with five (5) ‘0’Levels including English
- Diploma in Purchasing and Supply or Level IV in CIPS
- Minimum relevant job experience two (2) years.
- Member of the Zambia Institute of Purchasing and Supply.
Other Skills and Attributes
- Conversant with the Systems Application Package(SAP)
- Conversant with procurement regulations for Public Institutions
- Integrity and confidentiality
- Good interpersonal skills
- Excellent Communication Skills.
The Successful applicant will be required to take up the appointment immediately. Women and Persons with Disabilities who meet the essential criteria are encouraged to apply.
Applications together with certified copies of relevant qualifications, curriculum vitae with three traceable referees and a day time contact number, should be submitted by Tuesday 23rd July,2019 to the undersigned;
The Director General,
Zambia Agency for Persons with Disabilities
P.O. Box 50073
Or Email: [email protected]