VACANCY: Promoter X 20
To ensure existing and new products reach the target market through the various channels assigned, and customers are thoroughly educated on all services relating to Data usage.
REPORTING TO THE LEAD-DIRECT SALES CHANNEL, THE MAIN DUTIES ARE:
1. Ensure Customer Satisfaction
- Ensure that the Airtel SIM Card is in the first sim slot of all Airtel customers walking into the outlet, by interacting with the customers and advising customers of the incentives
- Help Airtel customers check 4G internet compatibility on their handsets and assist non- 4G Airtel customers to perform upgrades to 4G upon confirmation of compatibility
- To sell and promote sales of Airtel SIM cards to any non-Airtel customer walking into the outlet and ensure that the SIM is in the first slot of the customer’s handsets
- To Sell Airtel Mifis/Routers and Devices if stocked in the outlet and to perform their activations
- To Communicate Airtel offers and 4G Coverage and perform demonstration of Speeds through the Speed test platform
- Certificate / Diploma Graduates
- Exposure in a customer facing environment
- 10+ years of varied experience in Sales & Distribution with at least 2 years at manager level handling independent businesses.
- Relevant experience in Telecom industry is desirable but not a MUST
- Strong exposure to distribution and channel management
- Should have experience of leading a team of 4-5 direct employees and branch operations experience
- ICT skills
- Communication skills
- Attention to detail
- Documentation skills
- Problem-solving skills
- Customer service skills
- Basic knowledge of word and excel for reporting purposes
- Ability to research and understand new products that may be introduced by Airtel
- Ability to understand the market / industry
- Ability to be innovative and come up with creative ideas within his/her jurisdiction to increase sales
- Ability to approach people of all social classes to educate them on products and services Airtel has to offer
Sharing is Caring! Click on the Icons Below and Share
Suitable candidates are required to send their application & Curriculum vitae to [email protected]. Closing date for applications is Friday, 6th December, 2019.
Please note that due to the high volume of applications received, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.