Regional Coordinators (X4) Kasama, Kitwe, Lusaka and Livingstone
The following is the summary of duties for the Regional Coordinator: –
- Coordinates all activities within the Project
- Manages general education about programs and services that clients may be eligible for
- Manages the customer registration in the region
- Coordinates the operations of the Customer Care Assistants and Member Registration Assistants within the region
- Manages the stakeholder relations with the region
- Coordinates the distribution of medical cards
- Provides and tracks customer care support and handling of customer’s complaints
- Provides guidance and tracks handling of responses to queries from members
- Supervises maintenance of records of member interactions, comments and complaint
- Effectively performs any other official duties assigned by the supervisor from time to time.
Qualifications and experience
- Degree in Insurance, a professional insurance qualification, business or social science qualification.
- Applied experience in a medical field will be an added advantage
- Good IT skills and competent user of Excel, Power Point and the common MS Office packages
- At least 5years experience
- Influencing skills and using those skills to drive change and add value
- Strong execution skills to achieve the targets in relation to the Project.
- Research and analysis skills
- Ability to think clearly and assess matters quickly and to solve problems on short notice
- Valid drivers’ Licence
Kasama, Kitwe, Lusaka and Livingstone, Zambia
Interested individuals who meet the specified requirements can send their application letter and curriculum vitae ONLY to [email protected] before close of business on Friday 10th July 2020. Please indicate the position that you are applying for in the subject line.
Note that only those who meet the above requirements will be considered.