- To ensure the department consistently exceeds the expectations of its operational delivery benchmarks
- Provide complete and accurate operational reporting to head office as required.
- Plan all work in advance so as to ensure the smooth delivery of all projects.
- Work proactively, anticipating all problems well before they actually happen.
- Plan an appropriate maintenance schedule and resources required to perform on time maintenance, this strict maintenance guideline must be followed so as to Develop, manage and monitor daily outsourced activities to ensure we achieve maximum service delivery with minimal cost and absolute quality control.
- Follow the company’s outsource policies and ensure that the outsourced partners are appropriately managed in line with company guidelines.
- Monitor daily achievement against targets for outsourced work and ensure consistent quality is provided through physical checking.
This position requires experience in either project management, engineering and or building construction. Must be very sharp and able to negotiate contracts and handle contract administration. This position requires a good negotiator.
Must have at least a diploma in any technical field
Send your cover letter,CV to [email protected]