- Support the development and implementation of HR initiatives and systems;
- Be actively involved in recruitment by identifying suitable candidates;
- Good command of English and local languages;
- Assist with the training and development programs;
- Facilitate employee inductions;
- Assist in performance management processes;
- Support management in dealing with disciplinary and grievance issues;
- Maintain employee records/ database- attendance, leave, etc in accordance with company policies and procedures.
- Sound understanding of Zambian labour laws;
- Proficient in MS applications such as Word, Office, Excel, Powerpoint etc;
- Outstanding organizational and time-management abilities;
- Excellent communication, presentation and interpersonal skills;
- Can demonstrate professionalism, maturity and confidentiality at all times;
- Can work independently and under pressure;
- Minimum of two- three years’ work experience;
- Must be a fully paid up member with the Zambian Institute of Human Resource Management;
- Must have a diploma or degree in Human Resource Management;
- Clean driver’s license is desirable.
Interested applicants should submit an up to date CV, cover letter and academic qualifications to [email protected] Hard copy applications will not be accepted. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Closing date: 17.00 hours, Wednesday 10th October 2018. Late applications will not be considered.