To be based in Lusaka and reporting to the Supply Chain and Warehouse Supervisor, the incumbent shall be responsible for carrying out all tasks associated with safe storage, receiving, issuing and physical movement. of materials in the Main stores, keeping stock card quantities current with every movement of materials. Additionally the incumbent shall be responsible for Lusaka Cylinder Gas Inventory Management (CGIM) and Bulk Gas inventory Management (BGIM) functions.
Duties will include:
- Storing goods safely and orderly in designated locations.
- Maintaining good housekeeping in the warehouse.
- Timely receipting and raising goods received vouchers for all Bulk and Hard goods received.
- Updating stock cards, identifying slow moving and obsolete stocks and reporting to the supervisor for timely action.
- Timely conducting physical stock count.
- Effectively managing cylinders and bulk gases inventories.
- Ensuring inventory levels are optimized and quality service is rendered to customers.
- Processing relevant documentation accurately and timeously.
- Reconciling production declarations on a daily basis.
- Timely processing and reconciling of bulk gas stock records.
Minimum Requi rements:
- Full CIPS or equivalent.
- At least three years’ work experience in inventory management in a fast-paced environment.
- Computer, data capturing and Inventory administration skills.
- Must be a member of Zambia Institute of Purchasing and Supply
- ACCPAC skills will be an added advantage.
Afrox Zambia Limited is an equal opportunity employer. If you are Interested and you possess the relevant qualifications and experience required, kindly formalise your application by discussing with your line manager and send your application with your detailed C.V. in word to: [email protected]
Closing date: Friday 16th April 2019.
Only short listed candidates will be responded to.