Are you ready to apply your knowledge and background to exciting new challenges? From learning to leadership, this is your chance to take your career to the next level. Baker Tilly provides audit, consulting, financial advisory, risk management, tax and related services to public and private clients spanning various industries through a globally connected network of member firm in more than 120 countries.
The following opportunity has arisen within the organization:
BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT MANAGER
Assist in Building market position by locating, developing, defining, negotiating, and closing business relationships.
Key Performance Areas
- Developing a business development strategy focused on financial gain
- Arranging business development meetings with prospective clients
- Develop a growth strategy focused both on financial gain and customer satisfaction
- Conduct research to identify new markets and customer needs
- Preparation of tenders
Education and Qualifications
- Marketing Degree
- Six or more years post qualification experience in business development, marketing and at least 2 years in management
- Experience in an Audit Firm an added advantage
Please send us your application letter and CVs with three contactable work references to email@example.com.
Submit on or before 25 July 2018.