The Zambia Bureau of Standards wishes to invite suitably qualified and experienced Zambian nationals to fill the following vacant positions:
FINANCE MANAGER (01)
(A) KEY RESPONSIBILITIES
- To establish, document and implement Financial Regulations and ensuring that they are followed.
- To prepare weekly, monthly and quarterly management reports and annual financial statements.
- To safeguard ZABS assets and liabilities by ensuring that purchasing and stores records are checked regularly.
- To prepare monthly, quarterly and annual budget estimates based on activities identified by various departments.
- To provide budget control and Financial risk management
- To review the costing for services rendered by ZABS to its clients.
- To monitor the implementation of the approved budget.
(B) QUALIFICATIONS, EXPERIENCE AND PERSONAL ATTRIBUTES
- Full Grade 12 Certificate,
- Registered member of Zl CA
- BAc/Full ACCA/CI MA/ZICA program or equivalent
- Minimum eight (8) years’ work experience with 3 years at Management level in a busy office
- Knowledge in accounting packages.
- Good organizational and leadership skills
- Good analytical skills
- Good Communication skills- both written and oral
- Basic computer skills (Word processing, spreadsheets and internet)
- High level of integrity and confidentiality, sober character, ethical and capable of working independently.
These positions are in Senior Management category and on three (3) year fixed term contract renewal.
If you feel you have the necessary qualifications and personal attributes for the job, please send your application letter together with copies of education and professional certificates and a detailed C.V to the undersigned on or before 15th October, 2018.
The Executive Director Zambia Bureau of Standards Lechwe House, Freedom Way South-End P.O. Box 50259 LUSAKA