The Zambia Compulsory Standards Agency (ZCSA) is a body corporate created by the Compulsory Standards Act No. 3 of 2017 whose mandate is to inter alia administer, maintain and ensure compliance with compulsory standards.
The Zambia Compulsory Standards Agency wishes to invite suitably qualified and experienced Zambian nationals to fill the following vacant positions:
Manager — Internal Audit
- To effectively manage all audit assignments in order to ensure adherence to internal controls in the use of public resources.
- To monitor the implementation of risk management procedures in order to mitigate risk in the use of public resources.
- To effectively manage the monitoring of system controls in order to enhance adherence to financial regulations and procedures.
- To manage effectively the conduct of audit reviews and appraisal of internal controls in order to assess their relevance and facilitate decision making.
- Manages timely preparation of Internal Audit Reports in order to facilitate decision making.
- To timely supervise the development of work plans and implementation of the Annual
- Performance Appraisal System (APAS) in order to monitor and evaluate performance.
- To supervise effectively, the utilization of human, financial and material resources in order to facilitate achievement of objectives.
QUALIFICATIONS, EXPERIENCEAND PERSONAL ATTRIBUTES
- Full Grade 12 Certificate
- Degree in Accountancy, ACCA, CIMA or its equivalent
- 6 years of which 4 years should be at management level
- Possession of Driver’s License of not less than 2 years
- Must be able to write comprehensive and analytical reports.
If you feel you have the necessary qualifications and personal attributes for the job, please send your application letter together with copies of education and professional certificates and a detailed CV by 22nd January, 2019 to the address below or email [email protected]
The Human Resources and Administration Manager Zambia Compulsory Standards Agency PO Box 31302 LUSAKA