1. Reporting lines
The job holder shall report to the Director of Projects
2. Duties and Responsibilities
The job holder will be accountable for identifying viable businesses and projects, pitch goods or services to new clients and maintain a good working relationship with new contacts.
The main duties and responsibilities of the role shall be but not limited to:
- Develop business and marketing plans in coordination with Director Projects to achieve revenue goals.
- Develop business proposals for new and existing customers.
- Following up new business opportunities and setting up meetings
- Planning and preparing presentations
- Communicating new product developments to prospective clients
- Finding new business opportunities and strategic business growth.
- Building and maintaining relationships with stakeholders in the company
a) Full Grade 12 School certificate
b) Graduate in Business studies or similar qualification
c) Should be Computer literate
d) Should have served in a similar position or equivalent with 3 years’ experience
e) Able to work long hours and under pressure
Interested candidates meeting the above qualifications should apply, enclosing photocopies of both their academic and professional qualifications and a detailed CV before Friday, 19 October 2018 to:
email: [email protected]
The Director Human Resource & Administration Zambia Cooperative Federation Plot 692, Chachacha Road, P.O Box 33579